Auto Sales PositionDaytona’s #1 full service luxury automotive dealership is seeking an experienced individual for a long term position in automotive sales specializing in luxury automobiles. Pay is above industry standards. Consistent sales all year, not seasonal. Relaxed and Professional work environment with flexible work hours.
- Consult with Customers responding to phone and internet leads
- Input customer information into system for purchase and financing
- Present Vehicles to customers, accommodate test drives, and deliver sold vehicle
- Proven Success in Auto Sales Industry
- Computer/Internet Skills
- Professional Appearance
- Knowledge of Cars (preferred)
- European Car Knowledge (major plus)
Service Advisor/Inventory Service WriterSpanos Motors is growing and has a opening for a service advisor. Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have. Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns.
- Generate Repair Orders/Estimates
- Consult with customers & inventory managers
- Coordinate Vehicles between departments
- Keep updated on repair statuses of all vehicles
Service TechniciansSpanos Motors Service department is looking for B level technicians who are ready to earn and learn on an hourly rate of pay with a production bonus package.
- Diagnose and Repair vehicles as directed
- 3 Years automotive experience
- European Experience major plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- ASE Certification (preferred).
Spanos Motors is looking for an experienced Auto Trim/Upholstery Tech.
Able to handle all aspects of automotive upholstery repair. Able to customize or
replicate factory appearance and take pride in their work.
Must have own tools.
Eye for Detail
Valid Driver’s License
Apply in person at Spanos Motors Service Department.